Daily Buddhist News
The recent development of global communication enabled everyone to witness the destructive impact of past century production and non-ethical marketing strategies.
A new responsible attitude is generated amongst mankind by this global awareness.
ECO-Buddhism is a natural response to this evolution as a new direction needed to be taken by all.
It inspires and guides several communities to work together on environmental protection as an example valuing compassion and interdependence towards practical endehavours to protect the Earth and all living beings that dwell on it.
Positive change in our societies begins with ourselves.
TNG-CENTRE® follows the directives dictated by Khoryug, the Association inspired by The Karmapa in the Himalayas, to develop and practice this awareness.
Being environmental friendly in a main focus at TNG-CENTRE®: Together we can help and protect all life on Earth!
Under the guidance of Lama Sangyay Tendzin, TNG-CENTRE® has fully adopted a line of conduct inspired by His Holiness Karmapa, Orgyen Thrinley Dorje;
It involves a constant progress in ensuring the following non-exhaustive listing of actions:
- plantation of trees for the environment :
- plantation of fruit trees for nutrition:
- development of a vegetable garden based on bio-agriculture:
- use of water ecological treatment:
- strict adherence to the selection of ecological products to operate the maintenance and cleaning of the centre facilities:
- setup of a waste management ecological policy:
- study and promotion of the use of various local medicinal herbs:
- policy of local reliance in purchase for the Centre.
- promotion of environmental friendly awareness through the operation of wwoofing programs: